Greetings -

Summer Jam is right around the corner, and we need your help to make
this a successful event.  I would like to thank the following programs
for confirming their attendance to this year's Summer Jam:

Thank You

o   College of Sequoias (1 program)

o   Modesto Junior College (2 programs)

o   Reedley College (3 Programs)

o   Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (1 program)

o   West Hills Junior College (1 program)

o   Cal East Bay (1 program)

o   CSU Monterey Bay (1 program)

o   Fresno Reading & Beyond (1 program)

o   NHU (2 programs)

Total number of students confirmed for this year's Summer Jam is 630,
not including staff. .

Basic Information

Summer Jam will be a 1 day event  that will take place @ The National
Hispanic University on June 26th, 2009. The fee for this years' Summer
Jam is $650.00 per program. Due to the high number of responses we will
limit each program to 50 student participants not including staff.

Tasks

We need each program to submit and complete the following items by June
1st:

*         List of student names, including staff (Fill out Excel Sheet)

*         T-shirt size of each participant (including staff) (Fill out
Excel Sheet)

*         Submit Registration fee ($650) please fill out Invoice (See
attachment)

*         Submit your 2 events/games of each category below:

                                                              i.
Physical

                                                            ii.
Academic

*         If any of the aforementioned items cannot be met by the
deadline, please contact me and well arrange a means to completing these
tasks

Billing Information

Please fill out the "Bill To" information and make all checks payable to
"WESTOP Central Cal." Please send all checks to the Chapter Treasure
Carrie Gonzalez-Lujan. All her information is below. Carrie will be
in-charge of collecting payments.

Carrie Gonzalez-Lujan, Chapter Treasurer

California State University Monterey Bay

100 Campus Center - Building 47, 1st Floor

Seaside, Ca  93955-8001

831-582-4323

A Lending Hand

We could still use your help, If you and or a member of your staff is
interested in being part of the committee please contact me to further
discuss a role.

Questions?

If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding
Summer Jam, please feel free to contact me at 408.273.2714 or at

Thank You,

Arnold Melgar

Business Office Coordinator

Pre-College Programs