Fair Share Hello All,

At the last chapter meeting I was asked to break down the Fair Share contributions by WESTOP Region and by chapter, and to reflect what percent each        chapter was responsible for.   I took the liberty of using the data given to us, Fair Share Coordinators.  The data included institutions  that are in the WESTOP region and who are paid - not paid institutional members.

I mentioned that as the WESTOP region we were are 75%.  I am happy to report though, that as the Central California WESTOP Chapter were are at 88% Fair Share.   Please remember that I only made the calculations based on institutional memberships.  I did not consider subscription packages nor personal contributions.  We do have two entities that are not paid members and Sandra Fuentes or myself will be approaching them soon.
Note how we compare, in terms of number of institutions, to other chapters.

   Institutional Membership effective July 1, 2009
  TRIO Projects   Membership Fee
  0-1   3000
  2   $3,200
  3   $3,400
  4   $3,600
  5   $3,800
  6   $4,000
      Plus $200 for each additional program

If I can clarify anything, please email me.  Thank you.

Jenny