that is great Dennis,

I will include this highlight with others to present to the board.
Each chapter will need to summarize its achievements and
this will definately be included. . Thank you
for forwarding.

Ben, I already have a spot for the picture. :-)

-guille

Bernardo Reynoso <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Dennis,

This is amazing, great job to your FCC staff on getting 5 DELL SCHOLARS!!! I am forwarding your program highlight to the Central Cal listserve, and I’ll figure a way or location to include it on our website.  Maybe if other programs can get theirs to me at tomorrow’s CenCal meeting in Bakersfield, I can find a way to put everyone’s on our website since it is a huge accomplishment.  At FSU Upward Bound, one of our students was awarded the DELL and the GATES MILLINIUM which is a big highlight. Other Chapters and programs have been sending theirs out on the Westop Listserv, but it’d be nice if we had a mass exposure of all CenCal program recipients.

I know Ricardo and I are thinking of a way to get this and college acceptances around to WESTOP, and will be talking about it tomorrow.

Btw be ready for group photo at CSUB tomorrow. Guille, if you can find a good spot.
BEN, communications.

Gillermina Martinez
Retention Counselor
STAAR Program