From: Dennis Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:21:07 -0700
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: CenCal Web Page Article
Subject: CenCal Web Page Article

Herešs an article wešre distributing through our PIO office and thought you
might also consider for CenCal Web page.  Hope all is going well with you
and Upward Bound at CSU, Fresno.

Dennis

Dennis Adkins
Program and Learning Coordinator
Counseling Department/Student Services
Fresno City College, TRIO Programs, UB/ETS
1101 E. University Ave.
Fresno, CA 93741
559.442-4600 x: 8581

------ End of Forwarded Message