Good morning Central Cal,

It is that time of the year to once again vote for our next chapter
officers and chairs.  Attached you will find the 2009-2010 ballot
with each chair nominations, please check the box of the individual
you wish to vote for or type in the name of someone you wish to
nominate.  Once you have filled out your ballot please email it back
to me.  Your votes will remain confidential and the results will not
be announced until our next CenCal Chapter Meeting in CSU,
Bakersfield on May 1st, 2009.  The ballot will be posted on our
Central Cal website along with a page with all the nominees and their
picture, in case you may need to reference before voting.

Note that in order to cast your vote you MUST be a paid WESTOP member.

Please take the time to fill out and I will anxiously await for your
votes!

Voting Begins: Today, Friday, April 3rd, 2009
Polls Close: Friday, April 17th, 2009 at 8:00pm
Submit Votes to: Norma Cuevas [log in to unmask]

Norma I. Cuevas
CenCal Chapter Secretary