Collegas –

I hope all is well.  Here is an update of what’s been going on for Summer Jam. Summer Jam will be a 1 day event  that will take place @ The National Hispanic University on June 26th, 2009. The fee for this years’ Summer Jam will be $650.00 per program. Due to the high number of responses we will limit each program to 50 student participants not including staff.

In planning for your summer program please keep this date in mind and mark it in your calendar.

I would like to thank Blanca and Cesar from CSU Monterey Bay for volunteering to be part of the committee, their experience and knowledge of this event should help make it that much more better. If you and or a member of your staff are interested in being part of the committee please contact me to further discuss a role in the committee.

Also, at our previous chapter meeting at Reedley College (2/6/09) we asked that all programs who were interested in attending, to send an email to myself confirming their attendance along with the number of student participants by April 3rd, 2009 no later than 5pm.

If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding Summer Jam, please feel free to contact me at 408.273.2714 or at [log in to unmask]

Arnold Melgar

Business Office Coordinator

Pre-College Programs

National Hispanic University