Collegas -

I hope you had a safe trip back home from Arizona.  My name is Arnold
Melgar and I am the Business Office Coordinator for the Pre-College TRiO
programs here at The National Hispanic University.  I will be the chair
for this year's Summer Jam 09 event. After our "un-official" chapter
meeting in Arizona the committee has decided to move forward with a 1
day event.

We will be hosting Summer Jam 09' @ The National Hispanic University on
June 26th, 2009.

In planning for your summer program please keep this date in mind and
mark it in your calendar.

I would like to thank Blanca and Cesar from CSU Monterey Bay for
volunteering to be part of the committee, their experience and knowledge
of this event should help make it that much more better. If you are
interested in being part of the committee please contact me to further
discuss your role in the committee.

Also, at our previous chapter meeting at Reedley College (2/6/09) we
asked that all programs who were interested in attending, to send an
email to myself confirming their attendance along with the number of
student participants by April 3rd, 2009 no later than 5pm.

If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding
Summer Jam, please feel free to contact me at 408.273.2714 or at

Best Regards,

Arnold Melgar

Business Office Coordinator

Pre-College Programs