Central Cal Chapter

Thank your for all of you who were abel to make the WESTOP conference in
Phoenix.

As a quick update, we (as a chapter) had an informal meeting. We have a
few Action Items:

	1. Nominations for term 2009-2010 (see attachment). Please look on our
website to see
		descriptions. If interested submit name Last Deadline is March 27, 2009.
 Send in your
		nominations to Norma.

	2. Voting will be via absentee ballots, make sure that you ALL reply.
Voting will open on
		April 6, 2009 at 9am and will close TBA.

	3. Arnold from NHU is the chair for summer Jam 2009 and he currently has
no one in this committee
		he needs your help.

	4. Fairshare: at the meeting we discussed how we can raise funds.
		Jose Martinez-Saldana proposed a challenge, "The program who matches his
personal donation
		of $1000 to fairshare will be treated to dinner at Bakersfield on May
1st." Good Luck to all.

	5. Last Chapter meeting for term 2008-09 is Friday, May 1, 2009 at CSU
Bakersfield

Thank you

Gillermina Martinez
Retention Counselor