Thank you

Gillermina Martinez

----- Original Message -----

                Thursday, February 05, 2009 11:40:56 AM
Message
From:           "Violeta Mendoza" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Annual  WESTOP Conference
To:             <[log in to unmask]>
Gillermina Martinez7
Attachments:            Attach0.html            3K

Hello Chapter Presidents,

My name is Violeta Mendoza, I work for Upward Bound at Occidental College (So Cal Chapter).
I'm actually Registration Chair for the Arizona Annual WESTOP Conference as well.
Which brings me to the point of this email,
I am in the process of assembling a committee to assist with Registration duties during the conference.
I would like to have one or two people from each chapter volunteer during the registration time frame.

I was wondering if each president can please email me the listserv for their chapter so I can send an email asking the membership directly for help.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

~Jessy
Violeta de Jesus Mendoza
Academic Coordinator
Upward Bound