From: [log in to unmask] on behalf of Stephen Domingues
Sent: Fri 1/23/2009 1:07 PM
To: WESTOP
Subject: [WESTOP] A Time-Sensitive Congressional Action Request

Hi Everyone,

The national economic stimulus package is working its way quickly through Congress, and there is an opportunity for additional funding for TRIO and GEAR UP.  The "attachment" retains my fancy formatting, but I'm also including the text below (possibly with hilarious and indecipherable symbols, depending on your email program) in case you have a server that gets paranoid about attachments (!).

There is a very specific -- and remarkably easy! -- action request at the end.  Please help.

Stephen Domingues
Chair, WESTOP Legislation and Education Committee

January 23, 2009