Ginna

I do not oppose this, that would be great so all programs are on the same page with this issue.

Please Take Note:

Talent Search Directors will have available 10am-11am for Roundtable discussion (for those interested)
during committee meetings prior to the CenCal Chapter Meeting.

-guille

"Ginna Bearden" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Hello Gillermina,

It would be great if the TS directors could meet at 9:30 or 10am at Reedley, prior to the next Central Cal meeting to begin discussing this.

Ginna