contact us:

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Mrs. Winnie Lewis.

Hotel Manager.

topbar

WORK AND LIVE IN

HILTON SUITES HOTELS

Due to the expansion in our services and the opening of

New outlets the hotel needs 15 to 25 Men and

Female's workers to fill in different categories of

job openings.

Currently in Hilton suites Hotels, Hotel shall be

Responsible for Air Ticket and accommodation

Only,If you are interested contact us

through our e -Mail address below.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Mrs. Winnie Lewis.

Hotel Manager.

Hilton Suites Toronto/Markham Conference Centre & Spa all-suite hotel located just 15 miles NE of the heart of downtown Toronto and 35 miles from Leaster B. Pearson International Airport

You are being sent this email because you have registered to use a istaygreen.org.

Please add our email address to your "safe list" so you can continue to receive product information and special offers.

Privacy Policy
istaygreen.org is committed to respecting your privacy.

istaygreen.org is a registered trademark. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

© 2005 iStayGreen.org, Inc., All Rights Reserved.