Greetings and/or Salutations Everyone

We all use different formats and resources to showcase our programs
within our institutions, and during our most recent Chapter Meeting I
mentioned that it would be nice to go a little further and do the same
within our Central Cal Chapter.

There are several programs; Photoshop, Word, Publisher, Adobe, that
offer templates to do just that.  At College of the Sequoias most
programs and departments use Microsoft Word with a customized header and
others use a Newsletter format.

Attached are two of the ones we've submitted.  Enjoy!

Best wishes to all during the upcoming Winter Break.

Sincerely

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO Grant/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias

915 S. Mooney Boulevard

Visalia, CA  93277

(559) 737-5401 office

(559) 355-4646 cell

Our next Chapter Meeting is scheduled for February 6th, 2009 at Reedley
College.