WESTOPers

Please read below for information on becoming a paid member of WESTOP.  Let me know if any questions come up.

Please remember individual membership is NOT an allowable cost through program funds.

We invite you to join WESTOP. Below are the different types of membership available.

Please remember to consult with other TRIO programs at your institution before renewing institutional membership to avoid duplicate membership and/or agreement on voting members.

TYPES of MEMBERSHIP

All memberships are valid from July 1 to June 30

*Professional Membership

Cost: $100 per membership year; $65 early registration

Benefits: Reduced rate for Regional and Chapter events as well as voting privileges.

*Student Membership

Those selecting Student Membership CANNOT be a full-time professional and must provide proof of enrollment.

Cost: $15 per membership year

Benefits: Reduced rate for Regional and Chapter events.

*Institutional Membership

Cost: $500 per membership year; $350 early registration

Benefits: Entire institution receives member benefits of reduced rates for Regional and Chapter events BUT voting privileges are only for up to six persons.

If additional votes are desired, individuals are encouraged to obtain an individual membership.

TO JOIN

Log on to

http://westop.csuchico.edu/FAQs.html

in order to select your type of membership and provide payment.

QUESTIONS

FAQs can be found at the above link. In addition, please contact WESTOP Membership & Elections Chair Gustavo Oceguera at [log in to unmask] or 951.372.7144.

Sincerely

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO Grant/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias