Dear Collegas,

Hope all is well.  My name is Arnold Melgar and I am the Business Office Coordinator for the Pre-College TRiO programs here at The National Hispanic University.  I will be the main contact for this year’s Summer Jam 09. We hope to provide a great conference full of speakers, workshops, and activities to motivate and continue our “College Going Culture.”

We are proposing the following date to host Summer Jam @ The National Hispanic University:

June 26-27

In planning for your summer program please keep this date in mind and mark it in your calendar. Should this date conflict with your summer programming please let me know as soon as possible.

If you have questions or would like additional information regarding Summer Jam, please feel free to contact me at 408.273.2714 or at [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Arnold Melgar

Business Office Coordinator

Pre-College Programs