Good Morning

I want to Thank all of you who made the trip up to San Jose State for the
chapter meeting this past Friday.

And a special "Thank You" to San Jose State for hosting and providing that
delicious food IT WAS GREAT!

During the meeting I mentioned a few things:

CVENT: I have communication with Joy and I have just finished sending her
the information pertaining to our
SLC and she will have it running no later than Wed.

SLC: Rey Cuesta, CSU Bakersfield ([log in to unmask]) needs to here from you
by this Friday on who is
attending the conference. At the meeting CSU Bakersfield SSS, CSU Monterey
Bay SSS, NHU and COS said
yes.
We put this event and the rest of our events for our students, if at the
most minimum each
program brings in 20 students we will always have successful events.
Please let us know who will be in attendance at the Student Leadership
Conference.

Site Visits: As a mentioned it I received a checklist and a powerpoint
presentation on site visits
please review and keep handy. see attachment.

Talent Search: With the re-auth of the HEOA and the focus being on the SSS
competition, Talent Search programs
are of concern in re-figuring the language and policies. Attached you will
find a document, get your voice and concerns heard.

Have a good one everyone
-Guille

Gillermina Martinez
Retention Counselor