T (661) 862 -7423 • F (661) 323- 3508 • M (661) 325 9700

5101 California Avenue

Bakersfield, CA 93309

Find out more about our Simple PleasuresSM at fourpoints.com

From: Rey Cuesta [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:40 PM
To: Sloan, Kelly
Subject: Re: student leadership conference

"Sloan, Kelly" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Rey,
Thank you so much for thinking us again.  While I have you are you going to have the balet folkloric again?  If so I am willing to give you the same rate of $79.00. Let me know.  Attached is a copy of the contract, please read sign and initial. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

thank you,

Kelly Sloan

Hi Kelly

This group is call Central CA. Chapter- WESTOP. We work with Jr. and High schools,
along with Universities and colleges around the central valley.

The ballet group is setting up in April? (maybe)

I was wondering if you can send me the link of your hotel to send along with contract
to the president.

Thanks

Rey

Rey Cuesta
STAAR Program Director
California State University, Bakersfield
23AE
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA  93311-1099
Phone:  (661) 654-2281
Fax:  (661) 654-2215

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.  See http://www.broadwayhospitality.com/disclaimer/  for further information on confidentiality and the risks inherent in electronic communication.