Hola Cen Cal

Im sending the link for the hotel for your viewing, I hope you like it and will approve.

The rooms are $79.00 for two queen beds. If you have any question please call or email me.
Thanks

Student Leadership Conference

January 30th & 31st, 2009

California State University, Bakersfield

Rey,

Room
Two Queen Beds
79

www.fourpoints.com/bakersfield

Kelly Sloan
Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield
Sales Manager
T (661) 862 -7423 • F (661) 323- 3508 • M (661) 325 9700
5101 California Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93309

Find out more about our Simple PleasuresSM at fourpoints.com

Subject: Re: student leadership conference

"Sloan, Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>

Rey

Rey Cuesta
STAAR Program Director
California State University, Bakersfield
23AE
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA  93311-1099
Phone:  (661) 654-2281
Fax:  (661) 654-2215

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.  See http://www.broadwayhospitality.com/disclaimer/  for further information on confidentiality and the risks inherent in electronic communication.