Thank you to all of you who have already submitted your votes.

Everyone else this is a reminder to please submit your Nominations ASAP!!!

Norma

Hello Cen Cal, attached you will find a couple forms explaining awards that we have came up with to present during our PDS this week.  Please take the time to fill out including those individuals that will not be attending PDS! The award categories are listed below and the description of each you will find in the form attached.

You may nominate only one person per category, but no one person can be nominated for more than one category; this person can be anyone in our Cen Cal chapter.  At this point you do not have to be a paid member of WESTOP to participate in the nomination process or to be nominated. Please include a brief response as to why you are nominating the individual.  There will be one recipient per category based on the number of nominations received.

It is a short and simple nomination sheet will not take long to complete.  Please email the completed form back to Norma Cuevas at [log in to unmask], or fax to our office at 559.278.4306.

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT FORMS, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 6:00pm!!

Awards Categories:
Director of the Year
TRiO Advocate of the Year
Counselor of the Year
Staff Member of the Year
Cen Cal Friend of the Year
Cen Cal Award of the Year

Thank you in advance for your prompt response!

Norma I. Cuevas
ELL Upward Bound
559.278.5796
559.278.4306 fax