Re: Need your URGENT Assistance Thanks Ricardo.  Sergio from UB had it in the format I needed.  I hope it’s a good resolution though.

Jenny

On 9/26/08 2:00 PM, "Ricardo Marmolejo" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jenny,

I’m not sure if this is what you need but here is the WESTOP Central Cal Logo.  One is in .gif format and the other is in .jpg format.  Hope this helps.

R. Marmolejo

From: CENTRALCAL [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jenny Robledo
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need your URGENT Assistance

Hello Cen Cal,

I am in desperate need of our Cen Cal logo.  It has to be EPS Vector ready.  I need it for the logo that is to go on the portfolios for our PDS.  I just received the approval from our sponsor for this so as you can see I have a very short window to get this order in.  Please take a look and if you have it EPS Vector ready send it to me ASAP.  Thanks.

Jenny