Ladies and Gentlemen

As of this morning I have received 0 requests to purchase ad space on our upcoming PDS Program.  My guess is that we are all very busy with each one of our programs and have not had the time to complete the form and that is why I have extended the deadline until Wednesday, September 24th.  The PDS Program is just about complete but it still missing ads from those programs that are interested in showcasing their students, staff and accomplishments.

In case the form was lost in cyber space, I have attached a new one to be used.  Thank you and I hope that on Monday when I come into my office I have some requests for ad space.  Thank you all and have a great weekend.

Sincerely

Ricardo Marmolejo, Director

TRiO Grant/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias