Bakersfield CA, 93311
(661) 654.2281

----- Original Message -----

                Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:18:18 AM
Message
From:           Jenny Robledo <[log in to unmask]>
Jenny Robledo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Message from Wendy White, PDS Chair about CenCal Chapter/WESTOP PDS 2008
To:             Gillermina Martinez7
Attachments:            Attach0.html            8K

Having trouble viewing this email? Go to invitation.
Add [log in to unmask] to your address book to ensure that you receive Evite emails in the your inbox.
http://preview.evite.com/images/2008/email/logo.gif
 Good morning everyone,

Please respond witha yes, maybe or no. We need a final count ASAP,regardless.
FYI once you replay it immediately takes you to advertisements, disregard them nd just close return to your eamil. Thanks.

PDS Committee

http://www.evite.com/html/designGallery/designs/lanternstring/nmg_lanternstring.jpg

 Party Info to Go
http://preview.evite.com/images/2008/email/sendtophone.gif
Note: Replies to this email will go directly to the person who sent this message, not to Evite.
Don't want to receive emails from this person? Go to invitation and click "Remove Me from Guest List."
Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.