Hello Central Cal Members

I hope everyone is doing well and that we are all preparing to attend our
PDS!

I am requesting the names of our new members to the chapter and
the names of those who will be attending their very first Central Cal
Chapter PDS.

We need a head count of our new members to assure we have enough packets.

If you could please send your name to me or to our VP: Ricardo Marmolejo
[log in to unmask] we would appreciate it.
If you have someone new in your office please forward their name.

I invite all NEW members to attend the:
PDS New Member Orientation on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 4:00pm

Thank you and I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you.
See you soon.

Gillermina Martinez
Retention Counselor
STAAR Program