Greetings CenCal family,

Just barely a week and a day away from PDS 2008!  Look for an official program agenda in the next few days.  This year we will have our WESTOP president as well as a COE representative present during our two days of  development.  I'm excited and hope your are too.  Those of you new to TRiO are in store for a real treat to get up close and personal with TRiO's mission and where you fit in.

In addition to the agenda, I'll be sending out info on travel, weather, dress, etc.

Have a good remainder of the week and be checking your emails.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton