Greetings to all,

I am hosting a coordination meeting at Fresno State in the University Student Union starting at 10 AM sharp til around 12.  We may have to move to another location after lunch if we can't take care of business within this timeframe, however.  This meeting is OPEN to anyone and everyone who wants to assist with this year's PDS.

Please come out and support by emailing me an RSVP and I'll email you back with instructions for parking, etc. We are still in need of workshop proposals for all TRiO programs.  Even if you plans have changed for attendance, please communicate with colleagues who may want to conduct a workshop or seminar topic.  I can forward a call for papers form and presenter letter.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton