Hello,

It has been a long time since we had talk. How is everything with you? I hope that everything is fine. I am doing great. I am sending this email to see if you need any help with mortgage. I have been working with US Mortgage Center, Fresno. We have great programs for this time of need to help individuals like you. If you or anyone that you know need any help in this field of finance, please feel free to contact me at 559-458-5911. I can help you with any type of loan that you need. We have different solutions for different situations and it all depends that what you need.

Since interest rates are low, it is a good time to make new purchase or invest in Real Estate. So if you know anyone who is looking to refinance or buy new home. Please forward my information to him.

 Thanks

 Jas Singh