Hi Guille,

I just wanted to let you know that Michelle and I will be attending the WESTOP CENCAL CHAPER PDS and we will be doing our paper work.  Michelle is our new SSS advisor at West Hills College. We wanted to reserve a room together. What do we need to do?

        Reyna Moreno

TRiO Programs Assistant

   Student Support Services

   Upward Bound