Hi everyone!!

Attached, please find the documents needed to request a check to be written and or if you have monies that need to be deposited.

If requesting a check to be written, I do need original invoices or receipt(s).  I will at times write a check from a faxed document, but will eventually need the originals.   In the Budgetary Category - just list what the event is; Summer Jam, PDS, Scholarship, etc.  Please plan accordingly when needing a check mailed to a vendor/client by a certain date.

For scholarships, please contact the recipients and ask where they want the checks to be mailed and provide that address on the bottom of the check request forms.  I will process the scholarships as soon as I receive the requests with proof of registration.

For monies to be deposited, please complete the transmittal for deposits form.  If you have checks to be mailed, please do so along with the transmittal form.  If you have cash, please do not mail it.  You may write a personal check or money order and include that with the document, or you can wait until you see me personally to give me the cash.  For obvious reasons, please do not send cash through the mail!!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Thanks

Carrie Gonzalez-Lujan, Coordinator
College Assistance Migrant Coordinator
California State University Monterey Bay
WESTOP Central Cal Treasurer

831-582-4323            FAX:  831-582-5181