Good Morning Everyone,

A good number of us are putting the finishing touches on our Summer Component and are probably hiding behind a pile of paperwork that needs to be signed, filed, submitted or shredded, and waiting for an opportunity to visit the beautiful Central California Coast everyone seems to be talking about.  Gentleladies and gentlemen, the wait is over, on Friday, August 1st, 2008, TRiO personnel at Cal Poly, SLO will be hosting our next WESTOP, Central Cal Chapter Meeting.

Event:               WESTOP, Central Cal Chapter Meeting

Location:          Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo

Date:                Friday, August 1st, 2008

Start Time:        10:00am

End Time:         2:00pm

More information will be available in days to come.  In the mean time, RSVP, mark your calendars, write it on a sticky note, wrap a string around your finger or input it on that brand new iPhone you purchased, and we’ll save a seat for you.

Sincerely

Ricardo Marmolejo

Director, TRiO Grant/Upward Bound Math & Science

College of the Sequoias

915 S. Mooney Boulevard

Visalia, CA  93277

(559) 737-5401