Greetings folks,

I will miss you all tomorrow at the meeting but want to inform you of the following info for PDS:

A coordination meeting will be held at Fresno State of Sept. 5 starting at 10 AM til.  I am soliciting "chairs" for the following committees effective immediately!!! (Silent Auction, Registration/hospitatlity/gifts, Workshops, Moderators/Evaluations, Entertainment, Awards

I have been in contact with Sonoma State to assist with leads/referrals for some of our areas of responsibility but will need people to step up to take over as a lead person.  Let me spell it out:  IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN CENCAL FOR AT LEAST A YEAR, THEN YOU NEED TO BE ON A COMMITTEE FOR PDS.  PDS is not going to happen based on my efforts alone.   Now back to the task list.

I am asking for Mina to pass around a list for chairs at tomorrow's meeting.  Once I get the chairs, I will post the persons name/email address on the listserv for committee members to contact with their committment to help out on their respective committee.  A task list will be forthcoming for chairs to use with their respective committees so that they can get to work and report on at the Sept. 5th coordination meeting.

In the meantime,  CVENT  is forthcoming.  I will be soliciting help with this endeavor (Ben) your the chosen one.  Luv ya!  The room rate is for $143.00 per night good two days prior and two days after the event for those of you who want to arrive early and want to make a week-end out of the event after its conclusion.  I'll forward a link for individuals to view the hotel.  It  is classy and will suit your needs for after hours socializing, shopping, site seeing, etc.  The hotel is under the Hilton Rewards program so feel free to sign up for future points at other locations.  The hotel name is Doubletree in Rohnert Park, CA.

Finally, I'm shooting for an attendance record of 60 people.  I will need everyone's assistance in suggesting a key note speaker(s) for the event.  I'm targeting  (1) for our President's reception and (1) for our plenary session on the first day.

Please read and digest this email and shoot me any comments/responses after August 4th.  Luv ya'll!!!!

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-Conrad Hilton