Sorry if this went out twice...

Hello Central Cal!!
Currently looking for members interested in serving on the Scholarship Committee.  Anyone interested can call or email me directly.

                Phone: (831) 582-5053
                Email: [log in to unmask]

There is a need to identify committee members as soon as possible and the committee needs to begin discussing this year's awards.  For those who previously expressed their interest in serving as committee members, I apologize for not remembering your names at this time (it's been a few of months- PDS??).

Thank you in advance,

Jesus

Jesus Clemente
Retention Advisor
TRiO Student Support Services Program
California State University, Monterey Bay
(831) 582-5053

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail and attachments.