Everyone this is the Summer Jam 2008 info, courtesy of Aurelia Gonzalez, thanks. ------ Forwarded Message From: Aurelia Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]> Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:56:52 -0700 To: <[log in to unmask]> Conversation: Summer Jam Activity Announcement Subject: Summer Jam Activity Announcement Thanks Ben, this is the informatio I will like to send out to everyone. Summer Jam 2008 @ CSU Monterey Bay Friday June 20, 2008 & Saturday June 21, 2008 1st Reminder Friends of CenCal, Is time to put on your thinking hats and plan your group activities! Every program coming to summer jam needs to coordinate two activities. Just like last year, one activity needs to be a physical indoor or outdoor activity, and one needs to be an academic activity. I need a detail description of the activity: type of contest, composition of team, objective, Materials needed, facility needed, rules, and Judging (scoring system). Remember that you are responsible for staffing and materials needed for YOUR activity. Please e-mail youčre activities to me by June 6th. I will be putting them together and updating the summer jam handbook. If you have any questions or need additional information please feel free to call or e-mail. I think this is going to be a great summer jam. Thank you and we will see you there! Aurelia Gonzalez MJC/Upward Bound program (209) 575-6818 [log in to unmask] ------ End of Forwarded Message