FYI:

The flyer is not very legible. I recommend you follow the link to the website.

Jenny

Dear Pre-College Program Staff:

Attached is a flyer announcing the Future Stars in Smithsonian Science Program. Hispanic youth are strongly encouraged to apply.  Seniors in high school that are planning to major in biological and/or conservation sciences should apply. Transportation and accommodations will be provided by the Smithsonian Institution.  Potential candidates must reply by tomorrow to Dr. Jerry Valadez at (559) 248-7181 or Cell-559-288-4953 or [log in to unmask]

The full application can be completed after a commitment to attend is received.  Sorry for the short notice, I was made aware of this opportunity today.

 Disregard the deadline;  as long as students give a verbal commitment.

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/UndergradInternships/futurestars.cfm

Jose A. Robledo
CDPH/DDWEM
(559) 447-3396
(559) 447-3304 fax
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]

------ End of Forwarded Message