Summer Jam 2008 @ CSU Monterey Bay Friday June 20th and Saturday, June 21st 650.00 per program On campus housing 55.00 per participant (same price for staff) 3 meals included. LIMITED SPACE! Off campus housing an average of $120.00 per night. Hotel information available upon request because we are still negotiating to receive the price. If attending Summer Jam please email me the # of students and staff planning to attend. If you are planning to stay on campus I need this list by Wednesday, May 28, 2008. Because space is limited, I will reserve room for your program on a first come- first serve basis and will provide you with an invoice. Gracias, Blanca Melchor CSU Monterey Bay Upward Bound (831) 582-3661 [log in to unmask]