Gillermina, I was talking with the ETS and UB Directors here on campus, and it turns out they wont' be available on August 1. We can still have the meeting, but since we are hosting it, I'd like to give them a chance to attend. What do you think? -Cesar ============================================ Cesar G. Margarito Director, Student Support Services Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo (805) 756-1395 www.sas.calpoly.edu/sss From: CENTRALCAL [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gillermina Martinez7 Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 8:39 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: IMPORTANT INFO AND DATES Hello Central Cal Members There are several events within our chapter that are right around the corner. June 20-21, 2008 Summer Jam @ CSU, Monterey Bay contact Blanca Melchor August 1, 2008 Chapter Meeting @ CalPoly, SLO October 8-10, 2008 PDS (we need you to volunteer to be part of this committee) Also, I would like to announce that CSU, Bakersfield is throwing their name into the hat for SLC in January of 2009 If others are interested, let us know Attached is the important dates and also a welcome letter. Thank you Gillermina Martinez Retention Counselor STAAR Program CSU, Bakersfield 9001 Stockdale Hwy. Bakersfield CA, 93311 (661) 654.2281 [log in to unmask]