Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Morrison Kwabena, the head of department of clinical pharmacology and director of research, at the University of Ghana. I write to solicit your assistance in a project of mutual benefit.

In February 2003, a research grant of (US$58.5 Million) was given to my department, with me, leading a team of other clinical pharmacologists, by the pharmaceutical society of West Africa, to conduct a research on the Sickle Cell Anemia disease in Republic of Togo and Ghana. The research has since been concluded (specifically in May 2006) we only spent US$36.2 Million, leaving a total balance of US$22.3 Million.

We are contacting you with a view of transferring this balance out for our own benefit, only God knows that we have put in 25 years of our lives into working for the government as academics, but we do NOT have anything to show for it, hence this opportunity we see as God sent. We sincerely hope that you will be of assistance to us. I implore you to treat this mail as confidential, as we are still active academicians, though retiring in the first quarter of next year.

Please if you are not in a position to assist us, do not respond to this mail and we apologise for taking your time. Upon receipt of your acceptance to assist us in this issue please I will appreciate if you give me your direct telephone number for more oral discussion, we are willing to offer you 20% of the total amount for assisting us.

I await your response through my private email address ([log in to unmask]) to enable us proceed in securing some vital documents to cover the claim in your name for onward transfer, once we agree on the percentage.

Yours truly,
Dr. Morrison Kwabena.
(HOD)Dept. of Clinical Pharmacology.