I hope this works I saved the file as a PDF.  Please take a look at
the nominees for the Chapter Officers and Committee Chairs, if you
would like to nominate someone or yourself please reply to me at
[log in to unmask], by FRIDAY, APRIL 4th by 12:00pm so I can add
you to the ballot.  The official ballot will then be sent out before
closing time on Friday, April 4th.

If you are attending the Kona meeting on Wednesday, April 9th please
print your form and take with you for final vote during the meeting.

If you are staying behind please print out the ballot and make your
vote and then fax over to Jenny Robledo at 559.278.2322, ALL
"ABSENTEE" BALLOTS MUST BE TURNED IN TO JENNY BY TUESDAY AFTERNOON.
Jenny will then take final count and submit numbers to us by
Wednesday's meeting.

Please call me or email me if you have any questions about the process.

Thank you,

Norma I. Cuevas
Assistant Director
ELL Upward Bound