Congratulations to Guillermina and all chairs/officers elected!!!

for item #5 listed below, i have attached the check request form that must be completed in order for me to send a check to the students.  I also need original proof of registration from the university/college they are attending.

and for fairshare I only received $$$ from one person!

Safe travels to everyone returning home!

Carrie  =)