Make a note folks of the following dates and newly elected officers/chairs for the coming year.  I will be solicing a committee very shortly to get PDS going and will need EVERY PROGRAM  to participate as this is our PDS and not just  for a few of us.

Just keep in mind your program and what kinds of training/workshops you would like to see take place.  This means that we need everyone's assistance to solicit workshop presenters, do a presentation, or assist in providing ideas.

The next chapter meeting  will be held at Monterey Bay on Friday, May 9th, * Norma Confirm for me.  Since Carrie is our treasurer and the Summer Jam Chair is Blanca Melchor, both from Monterey Bay, it would be a good idea to bring your $$$ checks to her at the next chapter meeting if possible.  I'll be working on getting something going with CVENT registration for the event, but in the meantime, programs that are looking to participate need to communicate with Blanca at [log in to unmask].  She can fill you in on details, theme, accommodations, etc.  Try and initiate  via the "powers that be" at  your respective campus on getting your monies  for the event  ASAP.  Program headcounts would be helpful in the planning of the Summer Jam event.  Program fee for the Summer Jam event is $650 *someone correct me if I'm wrong.  The event usually caters to arou

One last note, Ms. Maria Martinez, could you email me or call me  when you get a chance.  I have some info for you and would like to dialog with you if I could. I'll be in my office most of the day on Friday (559) 278-2271.

This is all for now CenCal.  My jet lag is lifting, so be on the look-out for more communication in the coming weeks.

" I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty.

-John D. Rockefeller