Hello ,

My Name is Yatima Timbo from Sierre Loene in west Africa presently residing in Dakar senegal. I was impressed seek for my soul mate, and also i like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email [log in to unmask] so that i will give you my picture and more about me.Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.

Love From,
Miss Yatima,