Dear researcher,

We are two students that are working with our master thesis in biochemistry and chemical engineering at Uppsala University and together with an industrial partner. A part of our thesis involves mapping out what different protein purification methods that are used in various labs around the world and how they are evaluated by researchers as you.

In order for us to do that we have constructed a short online survey that we would appreciate if you could participate in.

Taking the survey will not take more than 10 minutes.

All the answers will be treated with highest level of confidentiality and your anonymous answers will not be attributed back to you. Please note that you need to be familiar with/work with protein purification and you need to fully complete the survey.

If you are not familiar with protein purification, but a colleague in your department/organization is, please feel free to forward this email to him or her.

Enter the survey by clicking on the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3Hv18Ew88dDmKlYK0A60Sg_3d_3d

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Mehdi Nodehi and Hassan Sultan