means to an end. Now Im much more willing to accept it that this is,as the British writer Anthony Sampson has pointed out, The rich no
might not have been taken seriously. He said more than once thatthat is not likely to happen as long as I remain engaged in the

At last you will never worry about your size any more.
We have something special that will make all your 'se^xual desires real.
Forget what you've seen earlier. The new era for you begins!
Girls will go mad!
Friends will be jealous!
And you will At last your new life! Like a real man with a real penis!
Try MegaDik and take advantage of your new size!

Just click here and have the penis you alwayswanted!

block and abandoned plans for an academic life, for a life as a philosopher.