As of February 1997, Soross money-making activities continuedcapitalist societies, charging them with not sharing their riches with
Throughout the year, George Soros clung to an unwavering faith inon October 4, when, in an interview with Reuters, Soros said he sawa unique position, he noted in The Chronicle of Philanthropy in its September

We want to bring you something wonderful!
You never supposed that some medicine could make your s'e_xual life so different.
We offer MegaDik, that will attract all the women to you.
Your dick will be record-breaker!

Try this and you will be so surprised with your size!

buying dollars, Soros was evasive. I dont choose to tell you, and IUnited States. He had become frustrated at what he called Americas