"We have drawn conclusions from what happened in previous years," Tymoshenko said in remarks confirmed by her office. "We firmly know what to do, we firmly know how, and with which team."

Cantat, the 43-year-old lead singer of one of France's most popular bands, Noir Desir (Black Desire), left the Muret prison near the southwest city of Toulouse in a car driven by his group's drummer, Denis Barthe.

The document, however, had no official force, since a legally binding coalition agreement can only be signed by parliamentary factions after the legislature convenes. No date has been set.

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Pop star Britney Spears turned herself in to be booked on charges stemming from an August fender bender, police said.

Spears' management company, the Firm, also quit after representing the singer for little more than a month.

The charges resulted from an August 6 incident in which Spears allegedly hit another car in a Studio City, California, parking lot. The paparazzi captured the accident on video.

The two parties also missed a chance to form the government together following the March 2006 parliamentary election, disappointing supporters.

The signing appeared to be a response to Yushchenko's tacit endorsement of the so-called Orange coalition. Yushchenko urged the two forces to quickly form a cabinet.

She was there about 45 minutes while being booked on misdemeanor counts of hit-and-run and driving without a valid California driver's license, Lopez said.

In September, a judge ordered Spears, 25, to submit to random drug tests after finding she engaged in "habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol."