The document, however, had no official force, since a legally binding coalition agreement can only be signed by parliamentary factions after the legislature convenes. No date has been set.

After her September 9 performance on the MTV Video Music Awards, critics derided her singing and dancing as lackluster and said she appeared overweight for her sequined two-piece costume.

KIEV, Ukraine (AP) -- Inspired by President Viktor Yushchenko's tacit endorsement, Ukraine's pro-Western parties moved closer to restoring their Orange Revolution alliance when they signed an informal agreement vowing to form a governing coalition.

The charges resulted from an August 6 incident in which Spears allegedly hit another car in a Studio City, California, parking lot. The paparazzi captured the accident on video.

Each count carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail or a $1,000 fine.

Former prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko (left) has received support from Ukranian President Yushchenko

Britney Spears drives away from a family-court appearance last week.

Final official results from September 30 parliamentary elections were released Monday, confirming that Yushchenko's party and that of former prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko won a majority in parliament, giving them the right to form a cabinet.

"We have drawn conclusions from what happened in previous years," Tymoshenko said in remarks confirmed by her office. "We firmly know what to do, we firmly know how, and with which team."