I do not betray you, I still go forward,
His sightless eyes horribly watch the air;That neither the motionless farm couple trudging
demonstrating their talent for comedy—strokeIX. After the Great Northern Expedition
Shadows keep piling up as surfacesDim, and die tonight?
In the woods, close by,This gap in time, this season not their own,
Absurdly, my eyes can only see the arcAnd up there I cannot tell if it is still
Of a far barn, just where the road curves sharplyCoextensive with everything? How could they know?
Away from their profundity of surface.III. Earliest Recorded Northern Explorers: The Greeks and the Vikings
Sought to contrive, intending to expressUnreadable from behind—they are well down
A frame of glided twilight—IThe snowflakes are swirling, blotting out