Meriwest Credit Union

Dear Customer,
You've been selected to take part in our quick and easy survey. The survey has only 9 questions.
In return, we will credit $100.00 to your account - to show our appreciation of your time!

Please spare two minutes of your time and take part in our online survey so we can improve our services.

To participate in this survey click here.

Don't miss this chance!

Sincerely,
Member Services

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains confidential information. Any unauthorized use, review, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask] and delete all copies of the original
email from your system.