Dear Friend ,
How is your day today? Hope you are doing fine.I am writing you this mail to let you know I have read your profile on the net and I am interested in your great personality.
My name is Maryanne and I am a native of Togo. I am 24 years old and I used to live in Cameroon but presently I am in Ghana.Just to introduce myself, I used to work with MTN Cameroon ( a South African mobile telephone network company in Cameroon ) as the personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer MTN Cameroon,Mr Campbell Grant UTTON.
Mr Utton lost his life in a Plane Crash that took place in Cameroon on the 04/05/2007 after we left from Ghana after Negociations for the purchase of Areeba mobile network by MTN.When we got to Cameroon Mr Utton and some other workers of MTN had to travel to South Africa on board a Kenya Airways Boeing 737-800 (Flight KQ 507), which crashed shortly after.
Since then I left my job, first because I was too shocked as I was supposed to be in that Aircraft but because we had too much work in the office my Boss told me to stay behind.So I believe God has a purpose for my life that is why I am living today.I am writing you this mail to establish a relationship with you and I believe that we can do alot of things that will be profitable to one another in one way or the other.
I have a very serious issue to discuss with you but I will go into that only after I have recieved a reply from you acknowledging the reciept of this mail and letting me know if we can be good friends and if I am free to discuss this important issue with you in confidence and in trust. A proporsition that will be of immense benefit to both of us as it concerns a huge fortune left behind by Mr Utton, in Ghana after we left Ghana.Once I get your reply I will send you whatever informations you need on me.
To get details of the unfortunate aircraft that took the life of Mr Utton , you can go to the URL.
http://www.postnewsline.com/2007/05/mtn_gm_35_camer.html
Thanks and God Bless

Maryanne Kwelo