ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

He also built a conservatory over a courtyard, a six-vehicle garage and
put a swimming pool in the grounds.
This method generates lots of interest.

Students will usually write these down, and then fill in notes during
the discussion.

A Personal Inquiry into the    Scholarship of Teaching    Michael
Arnzen, Ph.

After reading your blog on writing recommendation letters I felt
compelled to email you and ask you my question. The latest issue's
question is: How do you challenge and motivate gifted students?
I try to remember to ask for questions routinely after each main idea
that I have to communicate, not just at the end of the hour.

But it's a thoughtful essay.

I still feel pretty busy much of the time, but it's usually more
deliberate. And congratulations on your tenure.

Hypothetical questions present a non-factual case used for theoretical
discussions. You can read my answer in the magazine, something I sent in
when I was reflecting on how I try to approach a classroom of Honor's
students a little differently than others.
I try to remember to ask for questions routinely after each main idea
that I have to communicate, not just at the end of the hour.
However, anything that involves class discussion on top of exercises and
critiques almost needs to be an hour and a half. and posing such an
interesting question! I still feel pretty busy much of the time, but
it's usually more deliberate.
Out of fairness, if I do this again I will do it for everyone, right
from the start. But that's not entirely responsible for the difference.
A Peanuts comic strip, copied from Snoopy's Guide to the Writer's Life.
Wednesday: peer review of rough drafts due, and in that class we review
anonymized sample paragraphs I've culled from the rough drafts; Friday:
paper workshop.
If we don't get to the latter points on the board, this is a visible
reminder that the lecture isn't over yet, and we'll get to it next time.
Sometimes I'll put objects in motion, lifting them off the stage and
bringing them closer to the camera lens, creating my own zoom effect
without relying on the awkward push-button technology.
I will use student names in hypothetical examples or imaginary test
cases. We're meeting course objectives, sure, but it feels like we're
only touching them with the very tiny tip of our fingers before people
start packing their books and moving toward the door.
PEDABLOGUE - You Gotta Teach this Essay! I'm going to start crunching
the one hour class.

"  It's a complicated piece. In another class, freshman comp, the
students like to talk.

"It added some spunk to the class," a student wrote.
So, instead of blaming and patronizing students, how about making
lectures more interesting?

A former professor of mine wrote a recommendation letter on my behalf
for a graduate scholarship application. If a gift inspires me to be more
creative in the classroom, or actually provides me with a prop I can use
in a future class, I'm overjoyed. The typical gift is a book or a pen,
because I teach English.