From: Miss Easther William.
Rue 12 Avenue williamsville Abidjan,
Republic of Cote D' Ivoire.

  Dearest One,

  I knew is wrong to contact you through this means but is just that i am desparate and my pressent condition now is fruastrating, that was why i use this medium to fasting up my request.

  I am Easther William from Sierre-Leone country.I lost My parents and My mother died when I was just 9 years old, but now i am 22 years old and the only Child of my late parents Chief Mr and Mrs David William and since then my mother died my father took me so special. Before his death he called me secreetly on his bed side to the hospital and told me that he has the sum of Four Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$4.500,000) deposit with a security company here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire west africa.

  But God knows the truth!

  I am presently in Abidjan where the boxes was been deposited by my late father chief Mr. David William and I have the documents backing up the boxes for your claims and my late father told me incase if he died that i should look for someone who has a buisness company abroad to help me claim the boxes as i am young one,I believe you as an advanced person that you will not betray the trust i impose on you at the end of this transaction. Please i need you to send to me your full contact information, All this i will submit them to the security company for the transaction of the two boxes to your verious destination.

  Bear it in mind that my late father did not disclose the content of the boxes to the security company. To aviod the official from raissing eye brows to the fund.

  Also Bear in mind that this transaction remains confindential to yourself alone. Based on this i contacted you for an assistance,So that i can front you as my late father foreign buisness partner/ beneficiary of the boxes in there security custody.

  Because my late father Chief Mr.David William deposited it as family valuable. 15% of the total sum will be offered to you for your assistance, while 5% will be set
aside for any expenses that might arise during the transaction.

  Thanks and remaine bless.
Waiting for your reply.
  Yours sincerely
Easther William.

 Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !